Joint Solutions is a unique, informal osteopathic and sports injury clinic, based in – Challenge House, Sherwood Drive – we treat patients of all ages who come to us with a variety of problems – these usually manifest themselves in the form of ;
- Restricted movement
- Sometimes, both!!
Our clinic-based team currently has three therapists:
- Alan Dryer – Registered osteopath
- Caroline Musgrove – Registered sports and manipulative therapist
We look forward to helping you back to full health in any way we can.
Who can benefit from our treatment?
- Men and Women with all kinds of problems relating to work, posture and lifestyle
- Babies and Children; from the physical trauma of birth to problems with development that can occur as a child grows
- Teenagers; whose body framework needs to adjust as they are growing, and who are often very active
- Elderly people who have aches and pains associated with the signs of aging and who have discomfort associated with arthritis
- Athletes; sportsmen and women with problems resulting from high levels of activity, training and repetitive movements